Can Food Allergies Sabotage Cures?
Great presentation and discussion about allergies and how our unique allergic responses may make some of our choices counter-productive.
According to world-renowned allergy pioneer, we can be allergic to anything.
If we are allergic to a cure that works for everyone else, we need to find another cure, quit feeding ourselves toxins, and/or heal our allergic responses before we can achieve good results that others are receiving.
We have included some links below to a few of the topics mentioned in this interview. Enjoy.
Note: Although it’s generally not a good idea to tell people to leave your website temporarily, this is worth learning for those who don’t know what it is or how to use it. Control your video… Watch your way at your chosen play speed. Your mind works faster than the speakers speak. Plus, you can stop it or back up if needed.
- Click on the video to start it…
- Click on YouTube in the bottom right corner and go to the YouTube Page. You can return here later for links to help you use what you learn…
- You may have to watch an adv or part of one before your video starts…
- Choose the size of your screen. Regular, Wide, or Full Screen. To change back, press the escape key on your keyboard, or the squarish looking thing in the bottom right-hand corner…
- Choose your speed setting by clicking on the little cog looking thing… You will see Autoplay – Annotations – Speed – Subtitles – Quality (Probably, the way things work do change. You can figure it out.). To the right of Speed, click on the word Normal or the arrow and select a speed you can slow it down or speed it up. I recommend using 1.25 initially and go to 1.5 x pretty quickly. Then make your choices based on your experience.
- Subtitles are occasionally helpful but sometimes they do not make the correct choice from sound to text. It’s a “decide while watching choice” because sometimes it’s better than others and sometimes helps with heavy accents.
- I leave the – Quality – selection on – Auto. They’re constantly changing and generally improving everything… So remember to test to see if a choice helps or not during a current viewing. “Test. Test. Test…” on an ongoing basis.
- After the video come back here. Skim comments. Go to our next page.
Bookmark Us. Share Us.
Overcoming Food Allergies – These can create healing…
Mistletoe Trial –
ARE MISTLETOE EXTRACT INJECTIONS THE NEXT BIG THING IN CANCER THERAPY?
From the Townsend Letter
Emanuel Revici, MD: Efforts to Publish the Clinical Findings of a Pioneer in Lipid-Based Cancer Therapy Part 1 – Part 2 – Part 3
Cancer Researcher, Author of The Zone and Mastering The Zone
Author, Radio talk-show host
Board Certified Radiation Oncologist
Former head of Sloan-Kettering Memorial Cancer Center
Former 25-year science editor for the American Cancer Society
Author of Cancer as a Turning Point
Please Note… When experts are talking about the benefits of Salt, they are NOT talking about processed white table salt.
Beneficial salt is sea salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, the salt named “Real Salt” and others salts that have not been messed with.
Before you use a slat, investigate and make certain it’s good for you.
How Much Water? How Much Salt?
Q: How much water should I drink? How much salt should I eat?